View All Jobs 1026

Curriculum Developer

Design and implement new training courses tailored to various users of Darktrace products.
London
Mid-Level
2 weeks ago
Darktrace

Darktrace

Cyber AI that provides real-time visibility and protection across multi-cloud environments.

✨ About The Role

- Develop and implement training programs for customers and partners within Darktrace Academy - Role involves teaching up to 20% of the workload and curriculum development for the remaining 80% - Design new training courses for various personas and users of Darktrace products - Work with other training team members to produce high-quality on-demand training content - Develop instructional materials such as training manuals, presentations, training agendas, and quizzes

⚡ Requirements

- Must have a university degree in a technical subject such as engineering, computer science, physics, or mathematics with a 2:1 or above - Proficiency in one or more European languages is required - Proven experience in training and/or curriculum development in a technical capacity - Qualifications in teaching, such as PGCE, are desirable - Experience with industry-standard content development tools like Adobe Suite and instructional design techniques
+ Show Original Job Post
























Curriculum Developer
London
Software
About Darktrace
Cyber AI that provides real-time visibility and protection across multi-cloud environments.